Two questions about Muppet Race Mania

Fireimps87

Reaction score
1.What is the last secret course? I have Fraggle Rock,Studio and Arches.
2.Are there any MP3's to the game anywhere?

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
There is a program that you can get to make mp3's from the actual playstation game disc.

Thog

Reaction score
The last secret course is called Disco. It's all different colors and very trippy.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
How do you get this disco? is there a code to it?

Fireimps87

Reaction score
oh yeah...whats the program? and woudl it ruin my CD?

Fireimps87

Reaction score
there is no ALL tracks code....hmm The disco level looks very cool. but somethign tells me that level has the same song as the Cape Doom level

beaker

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for a *new* Muppet game to blow us all away.
I think they could do it with the PS2...I know it wouldnt be anything like the great Muppets Inside! CD-Rom game, but it could be pretty innovative(As long as they dont go for the cookie cutter MArio 64 clone)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
How to get the disco leve

you have to get 30 points of more on all the tournament games
race a, race b, and battle coures to un lock the disco track, if you get under 30 points you would have to start again, i don't think there are codes for this level ,you have to beat all three with over 30 %.

i really want a new muppet game for the ps 2!;-)

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i'm also waiting for a new decent Muppet game. I think Racemania was fantastic and showed that the Muppets could be used for way more than just the usual stupid platformers they use licensed characters for. I'm sad that we didn't see 'Muppets Take To The Skies' - i think that would have been a cool natural progression from Racemania and would have been an interesting concept. Anyone know what the new Muppets Gameboy game is even about yet ? It's released any day now and nobody really knows.

My fave idea was always Muppet Bomberman with exploding chickens and penguins, but it'll probably never happen !