u guys need 2 HEAR THIS

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
this was a few days ago but who gives, i'll tell u.

It was career day at school. So i got to go chill with a real puppeteer in her studio! If you guys have seen Today's Special, you might remember the Mime Lady...this lady i was with...she didnt know the mime lady...SHE WAS THE MIME LADY. yep. she has her own puppets too, some underground puppet shows. and she's worked on Fraggle Rock a few times (forgot who she's played), and she's met Jim Henson and she knew Sherry Lewis! wow. and since she was on Today's Special, she also knew Noreen Young! her and noreen are TIZ-IGHT, they're good friends. that was COOL!

so if u have any QUESTIONS, feel free to post them!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just checked IMDB, and I'm assuming it's Nikki Tilroe whom you've just met. She's preformed several background Fraggles, but the most noticeable performance she's done is Merple Merggle, the most optimistic of the Merggles (Beyond the Pond, episode #89).

I had a similar experience myself last night. But I'm saving that long story for an article I'm composing, which you'll see in the MC Editorials section pretty soon ... :wink::smile: :big_grin:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
yes it was Nikki Tilroe, and she said she played "Merple Merggle" on Fraggle Rock. she had a cow puppet, i forgot her name, but she was cool. i held it & gave it a Gladys voice. and speaking of Gladys voices, i brought in MY puppet, washington and she liked it.