Ugh! New site flaw?

towels

Reaction score
For some reason, ever since the new look for the site came into being, my forum interaction has been all screwy.
When I first get to the forum I see everything as it should be, unread markers et al. Then, as soon as I click on a topic (folder, whatever) it resets EVERYTHING as read so I have no ability to read new posts. My last visited time changes to one minute ago too.
This is something new, as before even if I went away for a half hour and came back and hit the yellow down new message arrows it would take me to the new posts as of my visit from several hours ago, even if I had read them 30 minutes ago (and had hit the mark forum read link)
Do I need to fiddle with a cookie? Is there some sort of refresh rate that is out of whack? Have I just used up my quality time on the forum (I can't take the time to wade through every single thread looking for new posts)?

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Just remember they're still working on it. They'd mentioned that other fixes / changes would happen.

It'll be all good. But Phillip did say feedback is good which you are providing.

Keep your towels dry! hahahaha, kidding!

towels

Reaction score
Just to follow up, it seems to be working much MUCH better today. I can find the unread posts and everything...
*knock on wood*