Uh... look what's gonna be a live action movie...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wow. Please, for the love of God, let that be a joke. I'd probably still watch it, LOL, but hopefully this is just a parody.

Drtooth

Reaction score
But you gotta admit... Crocker is PERFECT!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah. I do concede that. It's hard to pull off outright silly animation in live action, but then again, I've seen people do a lot of weird stuff. :smile:

Mupp

Reaction score
Holy Cow....I never thought I'd see the day.

Nickelodeon seems to be grasping at straws at this point.

This would have been so much better as a hand-drawn movie, just like all the other TV movies that the show has had.

Also, I agree that the plot stinks.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just so you all know, this is going to be a TV movie, not a theatrical release.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That explains the production values. Though... it STILL looks a billion times more theatrical than that dumb Hotel for Dogs film.

And seriously... NO one expected Timmy to be in Crocker's class that long? I'm surprised he isn't older! :insatiable:

Plus... let's be honest here... the current direction of the actual cartoon series turned a LOT of fans, and they seem to be losing them left and right. Especially because of Baby Poof. At least that's what I hear.

Mupp

Reaction score
Plus... let's be honest here... the current direction of the actual cartoon series turned a LOT of fans, and they seem to be losing them left and right. Especially because of Baby Poof. At least that's what I hear.
As I understand it, that was part of the problem.

Also during the time when the creator Butch Hartman was working on Danny Phantom, the characters on Fairly Odd parents started to change. Timmy started getting selfish and Cosmo changed from being just dumb, to being dumb and a jerk. He started calling Wanda a nag.

Yes. The show has lost some fans, that's for sure.

I don't care too much for Nickelodeon anymore.