"UK Independence" The Truth about the EU....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys, I watched this film tonight and it is really freaky. (Did you ever get the feeling you were living in the end times?)

Well, those of you who are English, British, etc and any one else may be interested to look at this film.

Here are the details:

New Video Explains ‘Britain and the EU - The Facts’

“A public service to the people of the UK”

A 50-minute video explaining the facts about ‘Britain and the European Union’ has just been released for nationwide distribution to schools, colleges, clubs and societies. It will also be presented at public
meetings now being arranged across the country.

The programme was independently researched and produced “as a public service to the people of the United Kingdom”, the organizers say. “This is the only way the British public are ever going to learn the truth about the EU”. Several thousand copies of the video are likely to be in circulation over the next few weeks.

The presenter, Trevor Colman, stresses that the programme is non-party political. He sets out a simple, clear explanation of the main facts, tracing the evolution of the Common Market in 1972 to the European Union federal superstate being forged today.

He leaves viewers to make up their own minds about “whether membership is a good or a bad thing”.

Former government minister and UKIP NEC member Roger Knapman says ‘Everyone should acquire a copy and show it to as many people as possible.’

‘Britain and the EU - The Facts’ is available to purchase on VHS for £6 from the Merchandise Area of this website.

-----

And here is the link:

http://www.independence.org.uk/html/videos.html

It is down the bottom of the page. Those who can get hold of this watch it it will open your eyes.

Don't let yourself be tricked.

Beau:zany:{I know this is really the wrong board for this, being Muppets, peace, and all, but I feel it is VERY important, and I have no other means of getting the word around}regard

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm not entirely certain I understadn this. What is it exactly?

Beauregard said:
(Did you ever get the feeling you were living in the end times?)
2 Timothy 3:1-5

Beauregard

Reaction score
It is primeraly an English thing. But it is about how Brussels and Europe is trying to trick England into the EU and them turn itself into a supperstate. It is like one of those John Grishams, but real. It is really scary.

Oh and Scooter, that scripture is really good, and yes, I do feel like those days are upon us.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
But it is about how Brussels and Europe is trying to trick England into the EU and them turn itself into a supperstate.
Whats new about that, that something the danes have known about ever since 1992, when we shocked EU by saying NO.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh and Scooter, that scripture is really good, and yes, I do feel like those days are upon us.
Yes. It's among the first I was able to memorize. (not the wording, but the scripture. I know what it says, but I'd have to look it up in order to get it right)

I'm still not 100% sure what it is your saying, but, I've got a pretty good idea. I guess I'd have to live there to completely understand. The US is expected to learn about their own history rather than everyone else's, but I've always loved learning the history of other places. So much more interesting than tossing some tea bags over the side of a boat.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
THE EU has always kinda given me the creeps. I was in England just as they were introducing the Euro, and I don't know... Every time they mention the Euro on tv I get kinda freaked out. And annoyed, too, because Ireland had the prettiest money!!
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, Tiny Blur our prime minister is changing the constitution with out telling anyone (well, not the public,), the new Europe Constitution, if we join will give us...

The Europien Police (Who can arrest people in other countries even if the crime is not counted as a crime in those countries AND they do not even need a warrent.)

That is just one of the scary things that it will give us. If you can get hold of a copy of that film and watch it. It is VERY interesting.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
The Europien Police (Who can arrest people in other countries even if the crime is not counted as a crime in those countries AND they do not even need a warrent.)
Beau you should move to Denmark then, because the danish goverment cannot aprove of that without a referendum. That's one of the things that Denmark have decided to be left out of after the first no in 1992. Theres 4 areas that Denmark has been left out of after the vote in 1992. Those are military, the euro (last referendum in 2000), citizenship, and police. The danish puplic voted yes to be left out of these things.
And any changes to this must be decided in a new referendum.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Great idea. Got any cheap houses?
****looks in pockets******

Hmm no not on me......

But I know where there some cheap ones.