UK Muppet Show Season 3 1st Sept release...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well Done Woolworths?

My DVD set arrived today and what was inside?

A DVD with 8 epsiodes of Muffin The Mule? Great!

I've had to send it back and now wait til I get the replacement?

Chris
oh my goodness i am so sorry that happened to u that really sucks i hope that they get it right the next time .

I really hate that the cover went bad this time with the muppet show .

That is one of the best shows made for TV, why would the USA get a great cover with fur on the boxs really cool , even though that the fur , is limited edion (hat really sucks ), but at least from what i have seen so far of the other drawing that is going to replace it is going to look good at least the season 1 looks good .

ihope that they change the UK version and make it better .

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey Chris, have you ever thought about buying the Region 1 set? Usually all your DVD player needs is a simple hacking code, found all over the net, and you can have the superior set 6 months earlier than the uk. If you let me know your DVD player make and model I can see if I can get you the code you need.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Reevz,

Thanks for the advice, but I already have a Multiregion player, I think I have done since 1999, I got Muppets From Space on DVD region 1 as it was before the UK cinema release I think. I have all the Muppet and Fraggle Region 1 releases, but I also but the region 2 dvd's too, lol! Looking forward to the Fraggle complete set on Reg 1!

I'd hate to be without a region free player now!

I also have a portable DVD player, I managed to find the code to change that to multiregion to.

In the bedroom I have a DVD/TV combi, its made by Matsui, I want to change that to a region free dvd too but I cant find the code? Any advice?

Thanks

Chris