1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

UK Toyfair photos

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Crazy Harry, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

They didn't. It's not Indiana Jones, it's Adventurer Kermit ! ;)

2. BStu78

BStu78 New Member

I wish I had saved the Backstage picture, but I know its just a matter of time before Palisades releases it. The painted prototype looked amazing.

Love the new Fozzie sculpt. Perfectly on character and it's really nice to get a second emotion head like that. Hope they convince whoever they need to let them do the scrunched mouth Kermit. I'm digging how the Tux characters are coming out. The sculpts are all fanatastic. Hoping we get to see more of them, even if just as convention exclusives like Bunson/Beeker.

3. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Tough Pigs tok the picture from the Palisades boards before it was removed. It has a red circle on (because this was the picture I posted when asking what the item circled was). Also, that Fozzie head isn't sculpted yet, or at least that isn't the actual sculpt. It's a photoshop mock up type think done by Frogboy4 (Jamie).

4. caper

caper Member

I went to that site Figures.com and I did not see the Muppet Backstage with Rowlf and the Series 9 figures. All I saw was Series 7 and 8 figures. Can anyone help me with this coz I really wanna see series 9?

Thanks.

5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Those pictures were apparently taken down with a request from Palisades. They shouldn't be up on the Web.

6. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

*Snaps fingers* Guess it's back to Samara or Mononoke for my av.

7. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

here you go http://www.toughpigs.com/merchfigures.htm

8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Palisades had requested that those pictures not show up on the web from the action figures sites. So, if you want the pic and want to keep it in your files, start downloading folks!