Ultimate Muppets' picture website update

mikealan

Reaction score
Sorry but I have to say this is that we cannot update the site now. Why? The disk space went down to 20 a week ago and we tried to upgrade by using our credit card instead of PayPal. I'm not so sure if I got the right time to finish up some new pics of Kermit, Piggy, Ernie, Bert, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot and Janice and head on to Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo...:frown:

pepestarr

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

The site is not showing at the moment. I assume this is because of the disk space?

Thanks
Pepe Starr

mikealan

Reaction score
pepestarr said:
Hi Mike,

The site is not showing at the moment. I assume this is because of the disk space?

Thanks
Pepe Starr
Yes. I think I should work on Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo later in February if everything's fine this year...I'm not sure.

mikealan

Reaction score
The website is alive!!

Great news, everyone,

The site is back to 100MG!! I originally planned to work on Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo this month, but my plan is that they will be online in early 2007. Right now, we're focusing on Kermit, Piggy, Ernie, Bert, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, Big Bird and Snuffy for awhile.

Along with Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo for next year, I have plans for the upcoming Muppet Show and Sesame Street character sections for the rest of next year.

Now, here are the following characters I have planned for next year:

Grover (Sesame Street)
Count Von Count (Sesame Street)
Elmo (Sesame Street)
Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
Slimey the Worm (Sesame Street)
Rowlf (The Muppets)
Scooter (The Muppets)
Prairie Dawn (Sesame Street)

Yes, these are the sections I will be working on later next year right after Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo are online.

These upcoming twelve character sections are the only sections I have planned for next year. I'll be working on more sections later in the future after the next year.