...um... It was just... I got a puppy!!

Vibs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*cough*

KA: *sigh* Let me explain, J/k....it IS world (America, England, etc) not Famous....I mean, no one's going to ask it for autographes, right?
Why do I always end up confusing myself....

J/K (The Joke Killar - My alter ego!):
Now, "dahlin" I said: You are sure you don't mean, "WORLD" instead of "Famous"!! So what you just said didn't make much sense... Well actually none of what you say makes much sense...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations on the new little baby! So, how much stuff has she eaten so far?

Vibs

Reaction score
She has eaten one dogfood, two dogfood, three dogfood - an hour later - more dogfood...um... my dad's slipper (left! Or was it right? One of them anyway!!), a catpooh, a stone, grass, wouldn't suprise me if she ate a spider, she nearly ate my mouse (computer), a couple of pencils and she came a little too close to my fingerpuppet that I bought in Paris and that is really cute - anyway. That's just about it. Tune in next week, and listen to another "What Has Jaz Been Eating The Last Few Days".

*Runs out of room* WHere is my little sweetie-tweetie-weetie little puppy-luppy-tuppy? Your own owne-lowner wanna give you a huggie-luggie and perhapsey a nicey kissey on your nosey-losey!!

Puppy: *Runs for the hills*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Why do I always end up confusing myself....

J/K (The Joke Killar - My alter ego!):
Now, "dahlin" I said: You are sure you don't mean, "WORLD" instead of "Famous"!! So what you just said didn't make much sense... Well actually none of what you say makes much sense...
*cough* Your dog is "world" since he is known in all those places, but famous? Not quite, dahlin.

Ach, fuggedabudid

Vibs

Reaction score
...um.... I .... erh... still don't get it...

... And by the way it's a she!!

... Boy am I annoying...? :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, my dog's almost eight years old and I'm still correcting people on her gender. Why do people always assume that dogs are boys? I don't get it. What I really wonder about is when I'm walking her right after she comes home from the groomer, so she has a big pink bow on her, and people come up and say "What's HIS name?" <shakes head> People are so weird sometimes.

Me, I'm weird all the time, but that's another story.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And cats, cats are definatly Shes.

Cats = she
Dogs = he