Universal Studios

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I just was at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure about 4 Days Ago and those are really cool parks, has anyone been there? they have rides from movies like

Back to the Future
The Mummy
Terminator
Jimmy Neutron
Shrek
Twister
ET
Men in Black
Jurassic Park
The Hulk
Spiderman
Dr. Doom
The Cat in the Hat
Jaws

Xela

Reaction score
I was there last year for a band competition...lol.

Islands of Adventure is amazing. The Hulk rollercoaster is like, the best ever.

I was rather disappointed with the actual Universal Studios though. Although, the Mummy's Revenge ride was great with all my friends and I going on it a million times. They shut down the single riders line, just because of us! :big_grin:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i have to disagree, i think The Mummy is the best ride ever

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
HAVEN'T BEEEN THERE WHEN I DO FINALLY GET TO THE STATES THAT IS ONE PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO GO.

peachesncream

Reaction score
the mummy ride scares the crap out of me. never again!!!!!!!!!
i used to work the attractions in suess landing:big_grin:
i do like the dueling dragons though.going next friday!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I LOVE Universal Orlando! I've been to Islands of Adventure once (in April '04) and to the main park once as well (in March '05). My favorite Islands of Adventure rides are definitely The Hulk and Spiderman, and my favorite main park rides are Back to the Future and Revenge of The Mummy. I wish I could go back there again, because I was too afraid to ride Dueling Dragons the first time, so I'd definitely want to give it a chance.

~Dana~

P.S. Peachesncream, I wonder if you were there when I was at Islands of Adventure....

Tonichelle

Reaction score
been there, done that

I live for JAWS and Jurassic Park

it's Spielberg Heaven

lol

Going again HOPEFULLY in 07, baby!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Tonichelle said:
been there, done that

I live for JAWS and Jurassic Park

it's Spielberg Heaven

lol

Going again HOPEFULLY in 07, baby!
Jaws would have been good, except our tour guide was so unenthusiastic, that it made the whole thing not scary

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
Jaws would have been good, except our tour guide was so unenthusiastic, that it made the whole thing not scary
I had a similar experience with the King Kong (ultimate in lame) ride! it seems to be a problem with Universal... as I've never had that experience at DisneyWorld...

JAWS is just cool anyway, even with a crappy tour guide... like when you go into the boat shed and it bursts into flames, that is a total nightmare of mine and I hate it, but I go on the ride every time lol (I know, stupid lol):eek:

peachesncream

Reaction score
i wasn't there.i worked from about nov to jan of this year. i'm seasonal now while i work for the mouse.basically i still get all the perks and only work i day a year.:embarrassed: