1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Unofficial Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 7, 2010.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

@D'snowth: AWESOME sesame/muppet ornament collection. Im guessing those are late 90's/early 2000's? Some great stuff from that period

@Linkiepie: So glad you got to go to that event and meet everyone there. Any highlights of the event?
  2. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------------
    Puckrox: LOVE the footies! Where'd you find 'em? I've only seen Kermit and Animal ones at Spencer's. And is that a signed pic of Hurley from "Lost"? Duuuuude! Killer!

--------------------
  3. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I got them at Spencer's! I was under the impression that Spencer's only had Animal and Kermit, but when I got there and saw they had Gonzo as well my jaw dropped to the floor and I hate to fight the scream that wanted to escape from me.

And yes! That is a signed picture of Hurley, and below it is a signed picture of Ben. Lost is my favorite TV show. :D
  4. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

My memory's a little vague, but I'll share you some of the highlights of the event:

Brian Henson did a wonderful presentation hosting "The Evolution of Puppetry" at the Museum of Moving Image in Astoria Queens. You would have loved it.

During the conclusion of the Q and A's, for my friend, Ellie (DQM), I asked Brian about the origins of Sal Minella; he shared about his friendship with Bill Baretta, and the development of Johnny Fiama, and Sal Minella.

He also shared a little Sal to the audience as part of the response to my question:

Brian (as Sal): *on the phone with Bill Baretta* "Hey, Johnny! I'm in the car!"

After the event, I got to meet Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Bob McGrath from Sesame Street, and Brian Henson for a brief.

Leslie Carrara-Rudolph is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet, and Bob, and I sang a small verse of his signature song: "People in your Neighborhood" before taking several pics with the chairman himself, Brian Henson. :)

I had a wonderful time. <3

EDIT: Meh after I made this post :p
    [IMG]
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------
    Sounds wonderful, Linkie! Glad you were able to attend. :)

--------------------
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, now you guys can have a snowth for all seasons...

I give you:

Spring...
    [IMG]

Summer...
    [IMG]

Fall...
    [IMG]

And winter!!!
    [IMG]
    mo and Beakerfan like this.
  7. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Someone was lucky and got to see The Muppets for the sixth time with a ToughPigs friend!

[IMG]

And over the Xmas season:

[IMG]
  8. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

christmas eve

[IMG]

[IMG]
    newsmanfan and DramaQueenMokey like this.
  9. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

[IMG]

This is me, in my costume from last Halloween. Can you guess who I went as? Hint: It's from a musical.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  10. Friskies Member

11. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

I bought this shirt with Madonna on it and I took these pics on Saturday :) I decided to try rocking the shade of lipstick Madonna has on my shirt...I'm not sure how well that turned out, but, I love my shirt and love how big I can open my eyes lol I had some 80s hair going but after playing PS3 for a few hours with my friend it went flat x)
  12. Beakerfan Active Member

Love the pics, Friskies & Mokey! You girls are adorable :)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  13. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

14. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Somebody's new t-shirt came in the mail yesterday! (Picture carefully taken so none of you had to endure looking at my face again.)

[IMG]
    Photo on 2012-01-10 at 12.02 by kitwood, on Flickr
    Beakerfan, Puckrox and Fersureitsjess like this.
  15. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Ding ding ding! :D *hands internet cookie to Friskies*

Gah, you guys are so pretty, I'm jealous! :p
  16. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------------
    Hi Jealous. You can call me Newsie. I'm not pretty either. :news:

--------------------
  17. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Here's my other new Muppet t-shirt!

By the way, both shirts were designs by James Hance off of RedBubble.com, and he has a lot of cool Muppet shirts on there if anybody's looking for that kind of thing.

[IMG]
    Photo on 2012-01-11 at 10.43 by kitwood, on Flickr
    newsmanfan likes this.
  18. Puckrox Well-Known Member

I love both of your shirts! Especially the Boober one! :)
    charlietheowl likes this.
  19. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Thanks! There are so many cool shirts on that website that it was hard to choose only a couple for myself. I'd highly recommend that site for anyone looking for cool shirts.
  20. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

^I second this, some of those T-shirt designs are hilarious. The group Firefly crossover tee makes me wish that I had watched Firefly, just to see who was what character. XD