1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Unofficial Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Interesting. I suppose my hair is a little shaggy like Bill's in this picture.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You need to upload an image from your computer to a hosting site like photobucket or imageshack. Then click the thing that looks like a tree on the reply box and enter the DIRECT LINK for the picture
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

To further help get this thread back on track, I just realized that I never did show off any of the ghetto/bling-bling/gangsta-esque SST shirts that I constantly get comments on, so here they are... and please forgive my scruff, I've been too lazy to shave lately, and please forgive my acne, insurance is screwing me over on dermatology right now...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this will probably make me the envy of a number of Muppet Freaks, I got it at, of all places, a nerd store (y'know, anime, video games, D&D, that sort of thing):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Those shirts are marvellous Snowth. Your Sesame Street lamppost is cool indeed. It's great to also get a glimpse of Steve and your other puppets my friend. :)
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Woah, you sound older in your posts. (Wiser) Which is a good thing! :)
  6. D'Snowth

Heh, that's an improvement from years past where people always used to tell me I was really immature and needed to grow up.

Not here, in real life. :p
  7. CaseytheMuppet

People say that to me a lot. (Only because I love the Muppets) :rolleyes:
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Dude, you should keep the scruff :D
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Such people have no idea what they're talking about. :p Puppetry is a work of art to be enjoyed by all ages and Jim was a master puppeteer who soared to record height acheivement with his Muppets.

And by the way Sarge thank you for the information on posting images. When I get some spare time I will try it out. :)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

That's an unfortunate association with being a Muppet Freak, that's something you have to put up with a lot, especially if you're in school: "Nyah-hah! You like the Muppets? The Muppets are for babies! You're a baby! You're a baby! Nyah nyah-nyah nyah-nyah-nyah!"

And lol Sarge, last time you said I didn't have the right kind of face to pull off scruff. :p
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Most kids are cool with it, but then there are those few kids who feel the need to make fun of you for it. :rolleyes: I'm used to it.
  12. Sgt Floyd

I seriously do not remember telling you that. Maybe it was the angle of the picture or something...but in those pictures it looks good :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

14. Sgt Floyd

Huh...

I changed my mind then :p
  15. D'Snowth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why did I ever get rid of that goat'? I mean seriously, everybody liked it, and I did too... I really ought to grow it back.
  16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    You would totally rock a cute lil soul patch!

and AWESOME Sesame collection. Yeah, loving the lamppost!
    --------------
  17. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

You look a little like Bigg Vinny from Trailer Choir

Daniel
  18. D'Snowth

Never gotten that one before, but then again, I've gotten a lot of different ones over the years...

I've gotten (very young) Jim Carrey (don't see it)
    Radar O'Reilly (needless to say)
    Philip Seymour Hoffman (I guess I can see it)
    "Someone I know..." (hasn't everybody gotten that at one point or another)
    I guess I can see some resemblance to Bigg Vinny, lol.

And wow, who knew so many people would be telling things like "Keep the scruff", "Work a soul patch", "Grow a mullet", etc. XD
  19. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

Mmkay.
    With Swamp Thing, pictured in avatar. (A year ago)
    [​IMG]
    From a few days ago. All serious n bull.
    [​IMG]

There ya go. Woop.
  20. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

(to Snowth) You look exactly as I pictured you!