1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Unofficial Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 7, 2010.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate. Was $1 as an upgrade if I agreed to another 2 years with AT&T for same rate I already pay. Not that I enjoy being a part of the Death Star, but man, I like this phone...Twitter is going to ruin my data usage, though, lol.
    -----------
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm with AT&T I won't knock them because they changed the date of when my cellphone bill was due every month to a later date. Lol Do you have wifi?
  3. newsmanfan

The phone's enabled, but no point in my using it most places. Good idea though.

We now return you to your irregularly scheduled thread, sans muffins...
    ----------
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Janken went to the "Fraggle Rock Holiday" showing at the Center for Puppetry Arts. As soon as I started walking around with him before the show people went nuts over him. "Can we take a picture?" Like heck I'll say no. The only place in the CPA you can take photos is at the big Pinnocchio legs, so...

[​IMG]

This is my favorite photo of the batch because of the look the kid is giving Janken. The mother thought he was wonderful! The kid, not so sure. The other photos are in my facebook album.
    Muppet fan 123 and charlietheowl like this.
  6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Hahaha! That's quite the look from that kid. Maybe Jan had some radish breath or something.
  7. D'Snowth

HAW-HAW huh-huh-huh!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't sweat it Slackbot, I've been on the receiving end of worse... one time, my own niece just flat-out said to Steve, "You're the most hideous thing I've ever seen!"
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Aaaawww. Poor Steve.:sympathy:
  9. newsmanfan

-----------
    Just 'cos I haven't updated in a while. Relaxed my hair for the first time last night and am rather pleased with the result. Now to work on the rest of me!

[​IMG]
    Katzi428 likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

Lookin' chill, Newsie. :cool:
  11. newsmanfan

Awww thanks Snowthy!

:news: Well, you were wearing short sleeves in forty-degree air. I imagine you did get a chill.

Newsie... *sigh* nevermind.
    -------------
  12. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Oh, don't worry, not all kids are comfortable when they find themselves face-to-face with a puppet. Some visibly struggle with the dilemma of whether they're going to be thrilled or freak out. I usually stand the puppet on the floor a few feet away and let 'em decide whether they want to approach. Once the puppet is shorter than them, it's a lot easier to deal with. However, there are always a few holdouts, like this kid. As long as they don't actually get upset, it's fine.

Nice chilled-out look, Newsie! I like it when women just look like themselves, no fancying-up for the camera. It seems much more real to me.

And here's something I did in response to someone else's cartoon...

[​IMG]

Skeeter Socks Janken: in case anyone wants to know the story behind this picture.
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  13. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Great pic Newsie!!
    :hungry: Ooohh..yu purrty!!
    Uh Chef..I think she has her sights out for someone else.
    :hungry: mumbles something in Swedish
    HEY! Watch your mouth!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  14. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Awwww! Poor Janken! I guess you got inspired from the episode, "We Love You, Wembley when Boober socks up Wembley. Poor guy! :coy: I did laugh becuase he did look silly with his socks on his schnoz and his arms.
  15. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Love the picture of Skeeter and Janken! Poor Jan!
  16. D'Snowth

Since nobody seemed to notice in the smile thread, I'll post it here then:

Last night, I had the literally best seat in the house at the Hall and Oates concert:

[​IMG]

Quite by accident too, I didn't know where I was sitting, I just got what was one of the last seats available, and it turned out to be this one.
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I noticed it, but just didn't bother replying :o
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What's so significant about it? :confused:
  19. D'Snowth

That's IT! That's the entire row right there... that one seat was the row... I got to sit all by myself, I didn't have to sit with any one, I had a seat all to myself... it was almost as if I had my own private box or something... I was the envy of the theater... :p
  20. D'Snowth

Took some pics of the winter storm that blew through earlier today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    charlietheowl likes this.