Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

Davina

Reaction score
as i recall, it's been mentioned a few times in various threads when talking about upcoming projects, but we don't actually have any firm data.. just that one is supposed to be in the works..

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Who knows what will be in store? I hope they go fun and funky with it rather than make it about kids and trick-or-treating. Creepy Muppet monsters are a better way to go.
Yea that is what I'm thinking I would also love to see the Muppets do something like Scooby Doo or something.

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
All I know about a Halloween special is that they tried to make one in 2001 and instead turned it into a video game. I think most of you are familiar with the video game Muppet Monster Adventure:embarrassed::concern:.

''Someday we'll find it the rainbow connection

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here is what we know so far about the Halloween thing.

http://www.muppetnewsflash.com/2009/03/muppet-halloween-buzz.html

As long as this has a lot and I mean a lot of Muppet monsters even Full Body then I don't know how this will work.
I'm surprised we don't have a speculation thread about that one up here yet. A lot of people who aren't reading this thread (and I'm guessing it was also in the Disney Passholders thread) probably are unaware of it.

I just hope it happens, and doesn't become like the "Election Special." I know they've been kicking around a muppet Halloween movie for a while now (since VMX at least). I hope it isn't rushed, either. Much as I liked LTS, it would have benefited from a little more time in development.

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm surprised we don't have a speculation thread about that one up here yet. A lot of people who aren't reading this thread (and I'm guessing it was also in the Disney Passholders thread) probably are unaware of it.

I just hope it happens, and doesn't become like the "Election Special." I know they've been kicking around a muppet Halloween movie for a while now (since VMX at least). I hope it isn't rushed, either. Much as I liked LTS, it would have benefited from a little more time in development.
i agree. LTS would have been better if it had had more development. i rully hope that we get this special! and the costumes. i'm gonna make all my friends dress up as muppets too! and it gives me something to bother my friends about. they got so annoyed when LTS was coming. thats all i talked about:smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
if its about freakin trick-or-treating and dressing up and stuff like that, i will be so freakin mad. i wanna see something with the muppet monsters

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I think LTS was good, but had they spent a lot more time on it, we wouldn't have something tantamount to watching the first half hour and the last half hour of a 2 hour movie. And I don't see why Trickertreating can't land them into a monstery adventure... look at what happened to Garfield. Though, I would rather it be complete monster adventure from start to finish.

Wonder if they're just gonna rework Muppet Haunted House?

pattywack

Reaction score
I know I'm REALLY late but my computer's been stuffed for ages.

WOW. I am SO happy. I haven't been this happy about Muppet news in so long. The review is amazing. And the negatives aren't THAT bad which rock!

I am so so so happy Rowlf seems to be becoming a bigger character again.

My dreams are coming true :big_grin: