Unpaved episode guide here

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a correct list. Originally there were only 65 Unpaved shows, but in May 1999 (when episode 1 debuted), the two Star Wars episodes were added to the rotation.

CookieFan

Reaction score
A lot of those episodes look really cool! (of course, the one time I'm up to catch the show, it's an awful episode!)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Those were interesting facts. I thought Roscoe started playing Gordon in 1973. Also, I just want to get a few things straight. Was Roscoe the only Gordon who DIDN'T see Snuffy? I thought Big Bird started trying to introduce Snuffy to people when he first appeared.

Also, I thought that Maria and Luis falling in love was on the same episode as Big Bird and Snuffy going exploring. I remember that one because they saw Maria and Luis holding hands and asking them what that was about.

That's a good outline. I'm just curious about a few of those things. Also, why would Mr. Hooper go back to school? Did he drop out or something? He doesn't seem like the type of person who would do that. Then again, I wasn't around in the 70s to see that episode.

CookieFan

Reaction score
I remember Big Bird tried to introduce Snuffy (or rather Mr. Snuffleupagus!) to everyone, but Snuffy kept wandering off so no one else believed Big Bird. It used to really bother me as a little kid!

mickyfan413

Reaction score
unpaved shows

this message is for boober gorg i have some of the unpaved shows you are looking for.let me know if interested joe

mikealan

Reaction score
Wow!!! That's a great official episode list!
:frown:
Although...in the summer of 2002, ssetta tried to keep SSU alive, but it doesn't work, because preschoolers like the new SS format better, and because it costs a million dollars to buy the new CTW channel. SSU plays on weekends at 3:30 AM on the rest of the year 2002 until early 2003 (like VERY early 2003-January 25, 2003). From now on, SSU is only playing at 4AM on Monday mornings. I can't watch SSU before school! I think I only have two episodes, in which they are "Oscar's Stop Signs" (from 1970 featuring the original GREEN Oscar. #162) and "Rainstorm" from 1972. I wish I could see every other Unpaved episode.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
That won't be a problem if you email people with tape trade offers.

CookieFan

Reaction score
I STILL don't get why they can't show Unpaved during the overnight hours during the week. It's not like their target audience "tweens" are UP at 3AM on a school night!

:mad:

ssetta

Reaction score
They can't show Unpaved during the overnight hours during the week because it doesn't go with either Noggin, nor The N. It was for preschoolers 25 years ago, and in that program director's opinion, it isn't for anyone to this day. Although I don't necessarily agree with that lady. But, very sadly, I don't think there's anything we can do to save it. I know, it's very sad.