Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think alcohol is overrated.

Like, honestly, I rarely drink it. Sure, I'll have a beer or wine or cyder once in a while if I'm with friends or family or at a resteraunt, etc. But otherwise, I only drink that stuff in moderation.

I don't need the beer gut.

:smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the dark tournament sega in Yu Yu Hakusho is overrated and the black chapter sega is underrated.

Like, yeah, they're both good segas and all, but the thing that bugs me with the dark tournament sega is I feel like people praise it so much just because it feels like Dragonball.

It's got some good fights and some great teams of villans, but still, I think people just give it too much credit.

The black chapter is almost never talked about from what I notice. I always thought the sensui seven were a great group of villans (Sensui and Gourmet have always been my favorite of the two) and it gives alot of anticipation when Kuwabara is kidnapped.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno about anyone else, but when it comes to ravioli, I prefer having meat inside (beef or chicken) instead of cheese.

Just feels like the meat adds more flavor.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’ve only seen The Lion King and one of the Homeward Bound movies once.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While I loved Aaron Neville's vocals in "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon", I thought Shawn Colvin killed it in Elmopalooza.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I like my beef brown.

Yup. You heard me.

Brown.

No pink. Gotta be brown.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I want to eat it more, but my dad is fully against broccoli. :smirk:

(My mom's the one who cooks most of the food).