Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I've evidently ****** off a lot of people for this one, but as far as the whole incident with Ariana Grande and that touchy-feely pastor at Aretha Franklin's funeral . . . yes, I agree the pastor was wrong for molesting Ariana, and that he should have kept his hands to himself . . . but at the same time, I feel like Ariana should have classed it up a little; this was a funeral for Pete's sake, not one of her concerts, or a party, or anything, a funeral isn't the place to bear cleavage and a lot of leg.

gravy

Reaction score
So I've evidently ****** off a lot of people for this one, but as far as the whole incident with Ariana Grande and that touchy-feely pastor at Aretha Franklin's funeral . . . yes, I agree the pastor was wrong for molesting Ariana, and that he should have kept his hands to himself . . . but at the same time, I feel like Ariana should have classed it up a little; this was a funeral for Pete's sake, not one of her concerts, or a party, or anything, a funeral isn't the place to bear cleavage and a lot of leg.
The pastor didn't MOLEST her... Besides, he makes a good point in his apology.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He's got a bad history of being a nuisance to everyone and cops his way out of it. But honestly, I've learned he has really bad autism so I just decided to let him do his business or just lightly correct him on something because it isn't worth getting angry over him anymore.

Yes, I'm back by the way, and I'm going to update everyone on what's been going on in my life along with a few apologies for why I've been acting pretty salty for no reason and to those I stupidly took my anger out on as a result tomorrow when I wake up. But short summary for now: I'm feeling so much better after just taking time off for myself, getting alot of tears out of my eyes and fixing issues in my life and I really missed you guys. Goodnight.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I actually like the Minions. Well, I did before their overexposure ruined them for me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still have yet to even watch the original Dispicable Me.

I hope it's on Netflix, now that I mention it....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but when Sony was releasing Sesame Street videos back in the 90's, I thought the covers just looked so..... Plain.

Like, just one solid color with the characters on the image. Boring. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same. And, to be honest . . . the updated versions, more streamlined versions starting in the mid-2000s the lamppost serving as the spine were only a slight improvement - still not great, but not as plain looking.