Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I agree.

Loved them when I was a kid. Now it's just like "eh."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't really care for Monster Foodies, at least not in comparison to Crumby Pictures or Smart Cookies - both of which I thought were a lot more fun, interesting, and engaging than Monster Foodies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't really care for Monster Foodies, at least not in comparison to Crumby Pictures or Smart Cookies - both of which I thought were a lot more fun, interesting, and engaging than Monster Foodies.
I LOVED Crumby Pictures. Probably the best segment they had in years. But I think I like Smart Cookies and Monster Foodies almost equally to each other. Which is not to say I loved either of them. Both are pretty repetitive to me, but I at least like Cookie Monster and Gonger's chemistry. Not to mention, Monster Foodies is just visually nicer to look at. So, Foodies wins for me, by a small margin.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll agree that Smart Cookies was banal and repetitive in formula and execution, but I don't know, I think by at least changing the plot ever so slightly with each insert, plus the performances by Tyler Bunch as Chipowski, Joey Mazzarino as Figby, and Jen Barnhart as Miss Fortune brought a fun little ensemble - Monster Foodies, to me, lacks all of that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think Yooka-Laylee is a decent game. I don't quite understand why it gets so much hate. Sure, it dosen't quite live up to the Banjo-Kazooie games, but it's definitely not a bad game IMO.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think Yooka-Laylee is a decent game. I don't quite understand why it gets so much hate. Sure, it dosen't quite live up to the Banjo-Kazooie games, but it's definitely not a bad game IMO.
it really just boils down to 'the dev is scum because he let jontron voice a character and jontron said things i dont like'

people are now attacking a hat in time because jontron voiced a single very minor character that has like one line so... :T

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's a first.

I mean, my only complaint is I think sometimes Frank's voice for Lefty could be inconsistent in later appearances, but it's understandable given that it looks like Lefty appeared in 1-3 and then dissapeared until 6.