Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And it's funny that these same people offer "thoughts and prayers" and yet value their toys over someone's life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It makes me think of what God tells Bruce in BRUCE ALMIGHTY: "People want me to do everything for them, but what they don't realize is they have the power." I mean, yeah, we're supposed to pray and stuff, but we're also supposed to actually do things for other people, and help those less fortunate than ourselves.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So..... I really used to hate the term "safe space." It sounded like the term used for a person who can't accept that life isn't fair.

As of now, I personally believe everyone should have somewhere to go to if they feel the need to just be alone with their thoughts for a bit and cool off. And even I'll admit.... Muppet central is a bit of a "safe space" for me (it's the only place I feel comfortable talking about politics on without getting jumped on by different parties; I mean, most, if not all, of us on here pretty much hate Trump which feels nice) and it's also a place I can vent about frustrations on (the rant thread, though I also use discord as well).

However, I also feel if you are being harrased, take some time to cool off in an area where you can be alone for awhile, but by all means, stand up for yourself, too. Don't bottle it up at the end of the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Many early Muppet/Henson shows and specials would have looked so much better if they were shot on film instead of videotape.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Queen and Journey are overplayed and their only songs I legitimately enjoy are "Who's Crying Now" and "You're My Best Friend"; I would honestly be honored to never hear the majority of their radio hits again. :embarrassed:

But I mean, turn on a frickin' radio and how could you disagree?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think people were too hard on Uncle Grandpa. Sure, it definitely wasn't the greatest CN show, but it wasn't the absolute worst show ever like many people made it out to be, and it had its moments.