1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Unproduced Henson script to become a comic book

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by minor muppetz, Jul 31, 2010.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I found out recently that a script that Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl worked on during the 1950s and 1960s will be adapted into a comic book by Archia (or whatever the name of the company releasing Henson comic books is). The script was titled "Tale of Sand", and is reportedly different from anything else Jim Henson has done. It was mentioned as being a non-puppet script.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/07...edingCool (Bleeding Cool Comic News & Rumors)
  2. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

I was just coming to post this, but ya beat me to it. I'm very excited about this... The first Jim Henson-scribed product to come out since his untimely death. I wish the article went into further detail about the story, but I guess we'll see what it's about when it's released.
  3. GingerSnap

GingerSnap New Member

This is indeed exciting news! I can't wait to learn more. Makes me said that I missed this panel at Comic con
  4. John Takis

John Takis New Member

5. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Hey Gang-

I'll be interviewing Stephen Christie about A Tale of Sand for the podcast! Please send your questions my way! podcast @ henson . com (no spaces) or via Twitter www.Twitter.com/HensonPodcast

The interview may take place as early as tomorrow, so please get your Questions to me ASAP! You can also post them here, but the above to methods are the very best way to get them to me for sure!

Thanks!