Unreleased Guy Smiley SS Proto on eBay

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
As fun as it has been to own all four of the packaged protos from the canceled Palisades Sesame Street Series 1 line . . . my other obligations (car repairs, bills, upcoming vacation, yada yada) have become a little pressing.

So, I'm selling my Guy Smiley carded proto on eBay, and if I get a chance, I'll be listing the Two-Headed Monster later today as well. Take a look - it's item #230005644277.

I don't post a lot on here, but many of you know me as Tink from the Palisades boards, and now the CMX boards. I'm sure people can vouch for me if necessary. (;

Good luck!

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Yes, Tink is a very reliable person! Also an extremely nice person to deal with. I know her from the old Palisades board.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I was UncleDeadly. How are you!? It must be really hard to part with those protos. Looking at them makes me want to cry.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Even though I never made a deal with Tink before... My voice only adds support and credit to her name, as others who have done business with her in the past can certainly vouch for her.

You may not post much here Tink... But you're still welcome all the same.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! (COLBY!! How ARE you?!?!)

I have just listed The Two-Headed Monster as well. I'm going to hold off on Ernie and Oscar, at least for now . . . and yes, Fuzzhead, it is hard to part with them, but not as hard as the constant stress of owing money! (;

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Thanks for the links, KermieBaby! (I didn't have enough posts for a link yet!) (;

Reaction score
long time no see all. I miss Palisades forums and the muppets line. I am glad to see all of you here. I recommend Tink too. never did any deals but knowing from the old Palisades forums your a good person.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Hey there Primetime! :smile: It's like a little reunion here, huh?

Four days left on these auctions . . . it's going to be interesting to see what happens!