Unreleased Guy Smiley SS Proto on eBay

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I would buy them all if I had the cash, but I'm broke.

I'm doing well, Tink. How are Greg and the kids? Is he still creating flash games?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... 3-4 days left, and I'm kinda glad noone's snapped 'em up yet.
Still watching, and hoping...

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Not so much these days . . . have you seen his sketchbook? He went from creating Flash games to making Mashups (music) to working on magic again, which is his most recent obsession (other than playing video games!).

http://www.mrgumby.com/~gwgumby/Sketchbook/index.htm

The kids are growing up so fast! Colin will be SIX next month! He's lost three teeth and is sooo proud. Spencer is exactly four and a half today, so we had a little half-birthday celebration for him. :smile:

And I hear ya on the lack of cash flow. That's kind of the reason I'm selling them in the first place. ):

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that Guy Smiley has had almost twice the views as The Two-Headed Monster. Is he really that much more popular? Personally, I feel The Two-Headed Monster is the most unique, since he's SO wide, and with all that fur detail. But I guess we all have different favorites, for different reasons, huh? :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That might be the reason Tink... Then again, to my knowledge, this is the first time a Guy Smiley prototype's been up for auction. Ernie's been there already, the 2HM that Tim won which you alerted everybody over on CMX, and Oscar with the Street facade from Ken.
So... Just watching and hoping I'd have a shot at these.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
One sure way to make sure you HAVE a shot is to put a bid in. Just a suggestion. (;

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Guess I'm just kinda watching, letting the clock tick down before putting that bid in. I know, the longer I let it go there might not be an auction to bid on...

Ah well, the schemes of bidding on eBay... Have a good day Tink.
And just think, you're about halfway to becoming a full Member here.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Tinkgumby said:
Not so much these days . . . have you seen his sketchbook? He went from creating Flash games to making Mashups (music) to working on magic again, which is his most recent obsession (other than playing video games!).

http://www.mrgumby.com/~gwgumby/Sketchbook/index.htm

The kids are growing up so fast! Colin will be SIX next month! He's lost three teeth and is sooo proud. Spencer is exactly four and a half today, so we had a little half-birthday celebration for him. :smile:

And I hear ya on the lack of cash flow. That's kind of the reason I'm selling them in the first place. ):
Glad everyone is doing well. Those kids are too cute. The sketchbook is incredible! I can't believe the talent he has. The voices on the Muppet Christmas special are very well done. And the kid's pirate adventure is great.

Everybody should check out the Muppet games!

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Thanks, Colby! I probably should start a thread to share those Muppet games with everyone - I'm guessing most people don't check the B/S/T threads.

And on topic with the thread, I did just reduce the Buy It Now price, if that makes any difference to anyone. :smile: