Update Palisades FAQ?

GWGumby

Reaction score
I've just been looking over the FAQ being prompted by another post on this board and realized that in just these past few months, it's quite out of date on certain subjects.

Are there any plans on a revision? I took some notes as I went through it and here's some quick items I found that should probably be updated/changed:

What figures will be made in the future?
-The ToyFare magazine article referred to there was released many months ago. Maybe refer to Palisades own site and Muppet Central's release schedule.

Why is stune Gonzo coming out before Gonzo in the maroon suit?
-Combine this together with "Why has the regular Sam and Rowlf figures been delayed?" to explain the longetivity of the line as well as the aquisition of the Muppet Movies and other Muppet items to the line.

Will the strap on Floyd's guitar be fabric?
-This question seems out of date/unnecessary now.

Will there be a Pepe figure?
-Planned for Series 5

Would it be possible to do a Pepe with four articulated arms?
-Since he's past sculpting phase, update to current status.

Will Animal be able to hold his drumsticks?
-Out of date.

Was Janice bumped in favor of Rizo in wave 4?
-Still refers to Mayhem Bus which is no longer the case. Needs to say she is now coming as a regular part of Series 5.

Will the figures continue to come with stands...?
-Update to say Series 3 has a new style of stands and whatever the current status of stands are for future figures.

Will Gonzo's cannon really work?
-Out of date.

Will variant Floyd have a different color guitar?
-Out of date.

Can the ToyFare Vacation Fozzie be ordered on-line?
-Out of date, also the WizardWorld.com URL has changed to WizardUniverse (? I think, I know it has changed.)

How long/tall are the lobster bandits...?
-Out of date. Bandits are no longer coming with Kitchen, but may come with exclusive Chef later on.

Will aliens come with the Koozebane playset?
-Out of date. No Koozebane playset, now exclusive Kermit figure with mini Koozebane environment (and some aliens).

When will the first Mega figure come out?
-Out of date. Not till February.

How many Mega Muppet Figures are planned for 2003?

How many PVC's will come in each set?
-2 sets of 3

What will the PVC's cost?
-$15.00 a set

New questions:

Why isn't Toys R Us carrying Series 3?
What happened to Koozebane playset?
What happened to a playset coming with each series?
What is Holiday Kermit?
What is the Piggy/Kermit Wedding Set?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Thanks for the question list.

Yes, there are plans to update the FAQ. Unfortunately real life concerns have prevented those in charge of the FAQ from getting to it. It's on the to-do list, just not as important as paying bills and pesky little details like that.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to dig through the last few months of Ask Ken, and the related threads, and put together a FAQ update, please contact Phillip and get to work! If you have the time, more power to you!