Urskek Bust now available

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been posted on here or not yet?

The fifth Dark Crystal bust is now available. I seen Urskek at my local stockist here in the UK last week, he's really nice, the eyes glow when they catch the light, just like the eyes look in the film. There are a few on ebay at the mo, or just general internet searches.

Pictures of the next Skeksis and a Garthim bust are now also on line, the Garthim looks cool.

Monsters.com has some pics!

Chris

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes I reall like it ... except the hands. The hands are way too big.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I must have this. One of my favorite Creature Shop creations is the UrSkek.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
I got this figure last week, he's great. Im also excited about about the next release of the Garthim bust, he looks cool, not sure when there being released, another Skesis is also shown on some web sites.

Chris

JMPrater

Reaction score
I wish the Jen and Kira dolls were released with as much attention to detail as the UrSkek. Those abominations that were released a few years ago are so far from the original design, I can't believe they made it out of the production line. Bad call there Henson.

Laszlo

Reaction score
JMPrater said:
I wish the Jen and Kira dolls were released with as much attention to detail as the UrSkek. Those abominations that were released a few years ago are so far from the original design, I can't believe they made it out of the production line. Bad call there Henson.
LOL! You mean the SIDESHOW dolls? Yes, I was disappointed too...
I can't believe Mat Falls sculpted them. Look at his new Darkness Statue, that one is awesome!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wow thats beautiful i really wish some one would just make an action figure line i'm not really into statues.:big_grin: