Usher Scooter. Yes or No?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that the Scooter figure in series 3 is really cool. As of right now we only have 1 Scooter variant. My question is how many people would like to see movie usher Scooter as the exclusive for this new secret retailer? I would love it because he would fit nicley with Lew and the Chef.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Personally, that's only a few accessories away: hat, carrying 'box' thing.

I would rather see Palisades do an accessory pack for all the characters, and these things could be included.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
It might be ok as a figure, but not till much later in the line - maybe Wave 12-14. I don't think it should be an exclusive - they should be variations of regular characters from the same wave so that it publicises the regular releases too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I give it a definite yes. It could be released a year from now. No matter what characters come out, there always have to be 2 big guns in each wave. They are just about used up by wave 7 so special versions of Piggy and the gang will need to be included to help support the line.

Hey, that would make a cool wave 7: Usher Scooter, Standard Rowlf, Johnny and Sal. That's a balanced wave. Wave 8 could include Biker Piggy, Standard Sam, Bean Bunny and Uncle Deadly Wave 9: Photographer Gonzo, Smollet Kermit, Lips and Marvin Suggs. It's about an even pacing of 2 big guns and 2 lesser known characters.

Anyway, just the ramblings of a frogboy. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And the grumblings of an angered thunder cloud.

Nah, Jamie, how can I stay angry with a guy who started the whole ball rolling on the S7 & Beyond figure ideas. Just wondering if I should stick with your initial suggestions made in the "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Personally, that's only a few accessories away: hat, carrying 'box' thing.

I would rather see Palisades do an accessory pack for all the characters, and these things could be included.

FOZ
I think you are thinking of Scooter from GMC. Usher Scooter from MTM was in an ushers suit I think. All read with gold, I think. not sure.

Luke
I don't think it should be an exclusive - they should be variations of regular characters from the same wave so that it publicises the regular releases too.
I disagree. Look at Reporter Kermit and BOP Fozzie. They will be retialer exclusives and they look like great figures. It's basically the 5th figure in the line to replace the playset. I mean if all the exclusives were variations of a figure in that current series, chances are people wouldn't buy it. But let's say for series 7 there are 5 figures, one being the retailer exclusive. Would you really want like a Jonny repaint or something for the exclusive?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It might be ok as a figure, but not till much later in the line - maybe Wave 12-14.
Yeah, wave 12-14 is shaping up pretty good from what Ive heard...now keep this on the QT, but series 74 is when Palsiades is getting into the really onscure character fan faves, like Digit, Bad Andy, Scred, and the Two Bossmen playset.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I disagree. Look at Reporter Kermit and BOP Fozzie. They will be retialer exclusives and they look like great figures. It's basically the 5th figure in the line to replace the playset. I mean if all the exclusives were variations of a figure in that current series, chances are people wouldn't buy it. But let's say for series 7 there are 5 figures, one being the retailer exclusive. Would you really want like a Jonny repaint or something for the exclusive?
I feel the same way Luke, BOP Fozzie and Reporter Kermit seem more main and important then an usher Scooter and they are exclusives. maybe for a convention? i kinda feel that super hero scooter isn't going to sell as well, You can Still order red shirt vaction Fozzie from Toyfair with the super scooter order fourm. i think if vaction fozzie didn't sell out super scooter won't sell out soon either. Just something i picked up on not sure if it's correct or not, but Tux Kermit must have sold out quicker.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I think you are thinking of Scooter from GMC. Usher Scooter from MTM was in an ushers suit I think. All read with gold, I think. not sure.

Luke

hahaha makes me think of elvis scooter

what????

Sarah

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I think the idea of an usher Scooter would work as a show/website/mail-in exclusive, like the Animal Tour Edition or Vanishing Beaker. No accessories. Since the accessories are already packed in with the current scooter, I don't think it would be a good idea to pack in the same accessories again a year later.

I was just thinking it would be cool as a movie theater exclusive to a chain of theaters. Too bad no muppet movies are coming out because that might be a cool accessory to the movie...