Valentine & Sex and Violence

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal....

I think I might be the ONLY person here at MC who HASN'T seen these two pilots!
Now, for a long time this has been just fine by me, I have managed to live a completely normal life....

BUT, with the introduction of the new MC as well as the Kermitage episode guides, I feel a reoccuring gnawing at my brain that can mean one of two things:

1. Given the many reprocessed EB release dates for the Palisades figures, my brain now automatically reprocesses the release date every 2 weeks to save EB the trouble

or

2. I GOTTA SEE THESE PILOTS!!!!

Now, instead of taking 2 aspirin and calling someone in the morning, I was hoping someone out there who has these specials on tape would find a dallop of kindness in his or her "muppety" heart and make me a copy.
I can trade you a whole lot of nothin', but I can and will pay ya some money!!

If anyone would be willing, you can e-mail me at jim_mills1981@hotmail.com or just post a reply on here!!

I appreciate any help on this!!

Jim

radionate

Reaction score
Don't feel bad, you aren't the only one who hasn't seen them. I have not seen either one. Of course, I'm the guy who taped Jim Henson's appearance at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and his induction into the Television Hall of Fame! But alas, not seen the two pilots.

Guess I need to go hang my head in shame now.

:frown:

gorry

Reaction score
well put my picture on the wall of shame too,cause i haven't seen either.:frown:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I saw the first one, but not the second one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gosh, *hooks head up on hall of shame*

I ain't seen 'um. Or most of teh Muppet Show, any Muppets Tonight, Fraggle Rock, or JH Hour.