1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Vanishing Spray Fozzie

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by BigDumbWookiee, Aug 10, 2002.

1. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

Is Palisades going to start selling the S.D. Comiccon Fozzies this week? Obviously not on a weekend, but the week starting Monday?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

If you are a member of the Palisades collector's club, they'll be sending out an e-mail once the Fozzie's are available to purchase. It may or may not happen this week, but they'll get to it as soon as possible.
  3. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

Am I correct in saying that the only way to know if your membership went through or not is by getting the actual kit; or your PayPal receipt if you paid in that manner?
  4. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

You are correct sir.
  5. wilba

wilba New Member

Can you still order without your Memebrship card?

This might have been better in the Ask Ken post. I I have joined the Pallisades club and don't have my parcel as yet. So can I still purchase the Invisable Fozzie? Also will the exclusive Dr. Teeth be availible as well?

Wilba:)
  6. Joe

Joe New Member

Re: Can you still order without your Memebrship card?

I'm not Ken (nor a Ken impersonator ;) ) but I can answer your questions. Yes, you will be able to order Fozzie, as the order coupon form thingy (that's the technical term) will be emailed to members (and they've got your email addy if they got your payment) and the Dr. Teeth repaint won't be available through the club, as it was decided that for them to re-release the figure after they said that no more would be sold (after the 500) would go against their standards for quality toy production (plus they didn't want a fiasco on their hands like a certain other toy company :) )
  7. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Im getting a Invisable Spray Fozzie for free! Thanks to my friend DARTH POOH from the McFarlne board.
  8. Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack New Member

How are you getting it free?

- Cactus Jack
  9. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

I just told you a friend bought it for me and is sending it to me for free.