Variants

Phamos818

Reaction score
Hi,

I can't find any pictures of the two Lips variants. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure. Just go over to www.palisadestoys.com and find the link to the Daily Bit. Once there, click on the "Archives" link and search to find the one showing off all three versions of Lips.
Or, if in case it helps... Lips 1 will be wearing his signature poncho, Lips 2 will be wearing a sort of Southwestern tan shirt, and Lips 3 will be wearing a sort of faux Tux wardrobe.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I can't wait till the figures get here! The Lips repaints look so cool. My favorite (as with every other variant and regular version) is the original, my second favorite is the silvery one, then the brown one. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? My fave and the one which'll be displayed as part of the collection will be the signature version. Will get the Southwestern tan shirted repaint, cause I like the feel of the idea for that one. That one will be added to the repaint band I got atop my computer. Yeah, that repaint band's got a few extra guys there. Would be repaints of all six EM members, Rizzo repaint, and Clifford repaint.
Have a great day.