Various skits

Victoria

Reaction score
Do any of you remember the skit from the 80's about building a castle/park? A man was in a chair asking kids what they could do to help. Kids would raise their hands and say, "a haunted castle!" "a draw bridge" It was a long skit. It showed them actually making all of these things and they playing on it when it was finished.

Another I used to love (it's on Sing Along) was "we all sing in the same voice" It showed kids in a park. :smile: I remember being 4 and not allowed to play outside barefooted, but saw a girl on there doing it, so I ran outside with no shoes and my mother fussed me!!! LOL!

My friend and I talked about this one the other day. Muppets in a car singing, "Let's go driving in an automobile. Let's take a ride in a car." Then they let awful Zoe have her version of it! Grr!

I miss those!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
yeah i rememebr both of those. that man designing the playground was also on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood also sometime in the 80s.

Censored

Reaction score
Victoria said:
Another I used to love (it's on Sing Along) was "we all sing in the same voice" It showed kids in a park. :smile: I remember being 4 and not allowed to play outside barefooted, but saw a girl on there doing it, so I ran outside with no shoes and my mother fussed me!!! LOL!
"Same Voice is one of my favorite real life Sesame films. The version on the "Sing Along", where the gang is on the roof with the piano, is slightly different. The final scene where the boy and girl are reading under a tree is replaced with the gang finishing the final verse on the roof.