1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

VC beaker for 30 bucks on ebay! hurry!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Satcapricorn, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL - Amazing how they start turning up isn't it ?
  3. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Just to say, someone bought the VC Beaker for $30 buy it now on Ebay so it's gone !
  5. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Hey if anyone wants a vc beaker for 30 bucks I will sell them one!
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

$30 bucks? Why for $30 you can get VC beaker and lots of neat surprises from the Palisades club. Sheesh, some people, hehe
  7. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

quiet you... ah its no use.

I was just kidding. But seriously, if anyone has any ideas on what to do with vc beakers, email me cuz I got more than I know what to do with... did that make sense? oh well.
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I was just kidding. But seriously, if anyone has any ideas on what to do with vc beakers, email me cuz I got more than I know what to do with... did that make sense? oh well<<<

what, did ya break into palisades when they wer emoving?^_^ Well, if ya happen upon the invisable industry beaker then we'll talk;)