VC Beaker in Invisible Beaker Packaging!!

keeper7keys

Reaction score
Well I guess that is what they put together...on Sat when I picked up I got a couple at like 4 it only looked like they had like 20 left and the guy said that is all they had for the weekend. It is got some for Sunday since I am sure some people would be upset if they couldn't get them. I mean actually enforcing the limits and making sure everyone that wanted one got one... the complete opposite result of a past giveaway (Celebration 2)

Joe

Reaction score
aargh, I didn't think they were gonna sell them (well, I guess they should, since they don't have anything else that they can do with them after today) another thing I need to get (and the auction ends while we're on vacation, we're going to be near Chicago - This weekend, I can never win)

I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to take an invisible beaker out of his packaging and put in a VC one, since it looks as though he's just stapled in there. as to why anyone would want to take their invisible beaker out of the package, I have no idea... :smile:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I heard from someone who attended Star Wars Celebration 2, that Lucas had his employees pulling people out of line for the Jorg Sacul giveaway if they recognized them as having already bought the fig, and they were searching folks in line to make sure they didn't already have Jorg!

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
as to why anyone would want to take their invisible beaker out of the package, I have no idea... :smile:
i would! play with it! remember the famous slogan!

Joe

Reaction score
I'm all for playing with action figures(Bunsen and Tux Kermit are doing the Macarana at the moment...) but I was assuming that the imaginary person opening their invisible Beaker only had one, in which case (if I were that person) I wouldn't open it because than I wouldn't have one in the package to save.

Joe
(who has two of everything)

dr. gorry

Reaction score
ohhhhhh well i get all my exclusives for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, Gorry..... Go burn some mattresses or something. :wink:

Hey Joe, have you ever tried auction sniper? They'll bid for you while you sleep, are on vacation or whatnot. Their service really helps keep you from getting into bidding wars and driving prices up. Give em a try, you get three free bids (if you don't win the auction it doesn't count against your free bids).

http://www.auctionsniper.com/

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I got two of the error VC beakers and two regular VC beakers!!!!

Plus, the error ones were $5 cheaper!!!!

If anyone wants to make a trade or an offer, please email me ASAP. They are soooooooooooo coooooooooool!!!

Joe

Reaction score
I have a Very Very rare "Evil Amy" action figure to trade, only one was ever released, it was just too evil and scared away the little kids.

erm... I think my mom would kill me if I traded my sister for a VC beaker though :wink:

(if you've seen the Mean Bob episode of CatDog on Nickelodeon, you'd understand :smile: )

I'm gonna try to get an invisible beaker in invisible packaging and a VC beaker in a box and then try to convince myself that I have everything (as I did with the lunchbox kermit, I just have to get the lunchbox first, lol)

I'm taking the laptop on vacation with me(it's gotten to where I can't live without an internet connection) so I can bid from there :smile:

(so I'm insane, so what?):stick_out_tongue: