VCR Alert: Elmo on Emeril Live (11/4/05)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Source: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2005/10/elmo-on-emeril-live.html

Chef (and TV host) Emeril Lagasse will end his special week on cooking for (and with children) with a special Muppet guest chef. Elmo, the fun and furry monster from Sesame Street, will help Emeril in the kitchen on Friday, November 4, 2005. In front of a live audience, master chef Emeril Lagasse (and Elmo) will demonstrates gourmet cooking, with a bam! Emeril and Elmo will create a healthy, delicious and colorful meal together. Recipes include: Yummy Wake-Up Smoothie, Power Packed Spinach Salad, Pasta Primavera, Lean Mean Turkey Loaf, and Very Red Strawberry Shortcake. Be sure to set your VCRs, program your TiVo, and tune in to catch Elmo and Emeril hanging out in the kitchen for a full hour. "Emeril Live: Healthy Starts", which airs at 8:00-9:00 PM (Eastern/Pacific) on the Food Network (check local listings for details). If you missed it the first time (or want to watch it again), it will be repeated three hours after the initial airing, at Midnight (November 05, 2005 12:00-1:00 AM, Eastern/Pacific). Bam!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
More Sesame!

I just found out that Elmo is planning on brining some of his Sesame Street friends along with him. Grover and Rosita are planned to pop in during the show, as well as some other surprises and good old fashioned fun. Be sure to watch.

BEAR

Reaction score
Just saw the promo for it. It looks like it will feature Elmo, Rosita, Grover and Telly. It looks like it will be really fun. I think it comes on Friday. I'll be setting my timer for this.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
For all you Elmo fans, he well be on Emeril Nov 4 at 8 pm. For more more Info go to www.sesameworkshop.com.

There has already been a thread announcing this, but thanks, Ilikemuppets!:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Thanks for informing me about that Bear.

Its cool. I didn't know they mentioned it on the SW site though.

I was just trying to avoid having multiple threads about the same thing. No worries.

BEAR

Reaction score
Did you guys see Roscoe Orman (Gordon) sitting in the audience? That was cool and not expected.