VCR ALERT: Gorch on NBC

minor muppetz

Reaction score
frogtownhollow said:
I saw the classic episode last night, and in the beginning, in the "Casablanca" parody, John Belushi (in a Bogart voice) tells Candice Bergen that "We'll always have the Muppets" :smile:
I had forgotten that this episode was from season two, because I saw it was both Christmas-themed AND hosted by Candy, and thought it was the episode with Ploobis' Christmas party.
I have read about a line from a bee sketch where one of the bees says that they are like the muppets, only with longer contracts.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
*bump*

Check your TV listings and set your recording devices. Good luck! (See post #30)

jediX

Reaction score
It aired and in its entirety. That definately takes the cake as the filthiest thing involving puppets that I've ever seen. :zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahah, yes! I WAS going to watch/tape it, but since it was on at 4, I didn't bother. ><

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
On June 29th 2008 they re-aired the first episode with the first Gorch segment as a tribute to George Calin's death.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You haven't seen Avenue Q, then?

-G
Or your show for that matter. :embarrassed:

I don't like that this thread was brought back up. Not trying to be mean here or anything, but when I saw the headline, I got excited! "Whoo-hoo!" though I. "The Gorch are gonne be on TV again!"

Disappointment followed.

:frown: