VCR Alert: Kermit on "Regis & Kelly" (12/8/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:O and that's during dead days here at school....

I will SO get up for that!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I hope Kermit doesn't put his hand over Kelly's mouth. "No no no, I don't know where that flipper's been" If it were a straight, good looking frog, she wouldn't have said that.

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Woo! Awesome! I was just thinking today that the Muppets need holiday appearances this year! It should be great! :excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
Cool! And that's on my birthday too! What a nice Muppety gift. I knew Reege would get his act together for me this year. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Definately will have to set the VCR since I'm at work when that show comes on. Not one I usually watch, but it will be worth it to see Kermit, especially at Christmas time!

BTW, I liked your comment Teheheman! Funny!

goshposh

Reaction score
the muppet news flash post is wrong. this isnt kermit's second time on the show. it will be at least his third. he did a song with regis on a christmas eve show a couple years ago.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
goshposh said:
the muppet news flash post is wrong. this isnt kermit's second time on the show.
Well, by Jove you're right! :embarrassed:

Kermit was in fact a guest on the show on December 24, 2001 as well -- for some reason that guest spot was not listed in the "Regis and Kelly/Kathie Lee" guest listings I searched when writing up the news. But after checking some other (more Muppety) sources found this will actually be his third time (not his second). Sorry. Thanks for pointing out my error; the news item has been updated.

wes

Reaction score
Are you also counting the time he was on Back in the early 90's with Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.