VCR Alert: Kermit on "The Tony Danza Show" on Tuesday (12/20/05)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The world-famous Muppet frog, Kermit, will be a guest on the daytime talk show “The Tony Danza Show” on Tuesday, December 20, 2005! Kermit will be a featured guest along with Barbara Walters, Roger Bart, and David Tutera. Kermit's appearance on “Tony Danza” will air on Tuesday's show - check your local listings for time and channel. Set your VCR, program you Ti-Vo, and don’t miss it! This will mark Kermit's third time as a guest on "The Tony Danza Show" (his last appearances, along side Miss Piggy, were on November 3, 2005 and May 16, 2005). Don't forget to tune in and catch Kermit's guest spot!

Source: http://Muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I just found out that Miss Piggy will be coming along with Kermit as well!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I saw that one, but it wasn't too exciting. Just Kermit, Piggy and Tony singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" with some comments by Piggy. Flirting with Tony I guess. I was sort of hoping there would have been more to it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Recorded on my DVR today,

watched it,

meh.

The best part was when Piggy sang "days of yore" and then she was like "Your?! Your what?!?!" (although I am getting kinda tired of "dumb" Piggy).

Otherwise, didn't care for Kermits' high-low high-low singing, maybe Steve had a problem with his ear piece? Tony kept giving Kermit wierd looks everytime he went back and forth in pitch, that was kinda funny.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea it wasn't all that great but it was cool to see them singing Christmas music. I hope that someone record those onto wav or mp3s for us to have.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Stupid NYC transit strike coverage kept us in the NY area from seeing it...anyone who has it here and wanna help out please message me

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, if anyone can assist with the audio, I'd love to add the songs to Muppet Central Radio.

By the way Mike, I've got an e-mail coming your way later this evening.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but does anyone here actually like The Tony Danza show? Everytime I try to watch it, I get massively embarassed. If he whips out that mute parrot he believes he can make talk once more, I'm going to scream.

I like the Muppet appearances and all, but I only watch this junk if there's a good guest on. I mean, I really like Tony Danza, it's just..... they replaced the Wayne Brady show with this?!?

Frogster

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Recorded on my DVR today,

watched it,

meh.

The best part was when Piggy sang "days of yore" and then she was like "Your?! Your what?!?!" (although I am getting kinda tired of "dumb" Piggy).

Otherwise, didn't care for Kermits' high-low high-low singing, maybe Steve had a problem with his ear piece? Tony kept giving Kermit wierd looks everytime he went back and forth in pitch, that was kinda funny.
It really seems as if the Muppets keep heading downhill... I'm glad I didn't watch it.