VCR Alert: Pepe on Craig Ferguson TONIGHT! (11/15)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sorry for the short notice, but I was just notified today... Everyone’s favorite king prawn – Pepe - will be a guest on the late night talk show: “The Late Late Show with Craig Fergusontonight (Tuesday, November 15)! That's right, tonight! Pepe the King Prawn will be a featured guest along with author John Lahr, and musical guest Patti Smith. “Craig Ferguson” airs tonight at 12:35 a.m. on CBS (ok, so it is technically very early tomorrow - but you know). Set your VCR, program you TiVo, and don’t miss it (because lately the information on a Muppet guest appearances has not gotten out until after the fact). Enjoy!

:rolleyes:

BEAR

Reaction score
Is this a repeat from his appearance last summer? Nonetheless, it will be fun to see it again. Thanks for the heads up.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The TV listings say it is "new"

BEAR said:
Is this a repeat from his appearance last summer?
It is listed as "new" in all the TV listings I looked at (if it is a repeat they usually denote that, or at least don't list it with the "New" tag...but people do make mistakes). I don't watch Craig regally (basically only when Muppets are on) so I don't know if he's on repeats this week, but from what I've see the episode listed as it is new! I forget who the other guests were last time, but I don't think they were John Lahr and Patti Smith. Be sure to check it out.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Dang, I just found this thread today! Did anyone catch it? How was it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I saw it. It was...er...interesting. Let me just say, if there's a Muppet I'd want on Craig Ferguson disscussing Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, and saying ticked off (ticked being the nicer way...), I'd want it to be Pepe.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I taped it, it was funny! Pepe sayin PI**ED off? ok?! :eek: lol but... it was funny! :wink:

G-MAN

Reaction score
It was hilarious, plus he claims that he's the father of Katie Holmes' baby.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I saw it too but didn't know if it was new or not. I thought about him talking about the MWOO thing then it was rerun but I wished I would of taped it.

BEAR

Reaction score
I loved how he talked about the type of woman he is into and that he only goes after non-Muppets. His reaction when asked about Miss Piggy was priceless!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grr, I only saw the first part of his interview...I guess the rest was better. Could you tell me what he said about Piggy Bry?