VCR Alert: Pepe Returns to "The Late Late Show" on Monday (12/19/05)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The world-famous Muppet shrimp – sorry, king prawn – Pepe will be a guest on the late night talk show The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” on Monday, December 19, 2005! Pepe will be a featured guest along with Mimi Rogers, Dennis Quaid, and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Pepe's appearance on “Craig Ferguson” will air Monday at 12:35 a.m. on CBS (ok, so it is technically very early Tuesday morning, but you understand). Set your VCR, program you Ti-Vo, and don’t miss it! This will mark Pepe's third time as a guest on "The Late Late Show" (his last appearance 5 weeks earlier, along side of John Lahr and Patti Smith, was very entertaining and well received). Tune in and enjoy!

Source: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i wonder why he is on mayve toi announce a new Muppetshow or DVD lets hope

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm just happy that it seems that we're starting to get back to knowing about these appearances ahead of time. Thanks, GW!

Luke

Reaction score
can someone upload these appearances?

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
can someone upload these appearances?
No kidding. Muppetfandom seems to be the only fandom online where you don't really have people enthusiasticly putting clips online(even temporarily) In most areas of fandom for anything, even for particular actors, you'll see people posting clips within hours of a tv appearence. Actually, to be honest...Muppetfandom seems as underground as ever. Tho maybe that's a good thing?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So, did anyone see it? I accidentally set my VCR for 12:37 PM instead of AM. Did I miss anything good?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats. I guess nobody here saw that one. I guess I'll have to pay attention to whenever they show a repeat

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I saw it! Pepe and Craig sang a nice little Christmas duet together (no interview or anything, just a song). It was cute and funny. :rolleyes:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh. I get it. I guess since the Muppets aren't really promoting anything at the moment, they're just doing Christmas carols on their TV appearances but nothing real big. Hopefully, we'll see the Muppets on TV more to promote season 2 of TMS whenever that comes out. Thanks for the info.