vegetarian?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
this may have been discussed before, but i was wondering, if anyone here is a vegetarian, i'm not, but are there any here?

Skye

Reaction score
You bet. I'm one! Have been for about 10 years.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
thats cool, i'm not trying to start a vegetarian, non-vegetarian battle, i was just curious.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yeah, totally. No need for a battle at all. I'm actually curious myself to see if there are any other vegetarians here, too. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I was a veggie for 2 months, but had to go back to eating meat again beceause I was hungey all the time.
I don't eat a lot of meat anyway. I peferr fish to meat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised Kendra hasn't checked out this thread yet!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I'm here!

I'm a vegetarian, and I hardly ever eat dairy products or use them. I have been for 2 years. This is because I find the consumption of animal products purely disgusting and a vegetarian diet can be much healthier then an omni diet. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm semi-vegetarian. I don't eat red meat more then once a week, and when I do it's usually less then 4 ounces. (A deck of cards in size)

It's easier to be semi-veg now, because I work in the local health foods store, 14 Carrot.

And it also helps that I get a %30 discount on most everything I buy in there too! And a %40 off of supplements. Most people we get in the shop are shopping for one of two things: Supplements/vitamins, or just groceries.

And Kendra/furryredmonster...what happened? I thought you were a senior member, yet it says you joined 10-03-2006, and you only have 20 posts? I'm a little curious.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Heheh yeah, there's a whole thread about that in Friends and Family. Appearently, the last time the site went down, so did hers and one other person's account.
Wow, your store has a website? Cool, I'll have to check it out!
You know something funny? I didn't consider myself a vegitarian, (I considered itt too difficult), but now that I think of it, I don't eat much meat now anyway. I guess I can call myself semi-veg also.