Ventriliquist Kevin Johnson

BEAR

Reaction score
So, I've been watching the America's Got Talent show on NBC and there is this AMAZING ventriliquist in the competition named Kevin Johnson. Has anyone else seen this guy? He's great! What he does goes far beyond any other ventriliquist act I've seen.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Has he been on more than once? I saw him on a couple years ago, and he was amazing. :cool:
Erin

DannyRWW

Reaction score
He's awesome and I voted for him. Its a shame because of the ten who were on last night I thought he was the best....chances are a singer or something sleazy will get voted for....well, we find out tonight if Kevin makes it to the next round.

BEAR

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Has he been on more than once? I saw him on a couple years ago, and he was amazing. :cool:
Erin

Well America's Got Talent just premiered this summer, so I doubt you saw him on this show back then. I think last night was his 2nd or 3rd appearance on the show as he has successfully gotten past each week's rounds. I hope he does well.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I've seen this guy on the show, and at first, I thought that Hasselhoff, Brandy, and that British guy would "X" him out; but when I heard how they were so amazed by his act, I felt glad, because he really is something to see. Though I wonder how far he'll go with his act. Last night, it had gone from amazing to remarkable; but I wonder if he can go from remarkable to spectacular (which is what the judges will be looking for).

I wish him the best of luck. He looks like he'd be a great Muppeteer.:smile:

And (this may be off-topic) I'm happy for those brothers (the ones that sung and played the harmonica), and I think it was wrong for Piers or whatever his name is to say that the harmonica brother needed to ditch his brother. They really work well together, and working together is what got them into the finals.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Well America's Got Talent just premiered this summer, so I doubt you saw him on this show back then. I think last night was his 2nd or 3rd appearance on the show as he has successfully gotten past each week's rounds. I hope he does well.
Whooooops, I meant "weeks". :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah! I saw that guy! He was amazing! Hey, what happened wednesday? I missed it. Will that episode be on again?