Ventriloquist puppetry

Camellia

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wondering what vent puppet enthusiasts there are here. It'd be neat to see your websites and chat about what you do! I found a very nice builder's site recently: http://www.lovikspuppets.com/ Has anyone heard of this place before?

Have fun!

wes

Reaction score
Yeah I did vent for a while, I have always like it,But you see i have a Sad story: I lost My vent Figure I made he was my Favorite I would carry him evrywhere and I took him to Savanah Georgia to ministry to children in the projects and i was also doing clowning and I put him down in the inner city church and left him:cry: when i called the pastor to get him sent back no one could find it for a Year I call the pastor getting him to check but they never could find it. After then I lost the want to, but evry now and then I'll take one of my puppets and practice on the NUrsey class at church. One day I'll make me another vent Figure. By the way his name was Larry, if any one see a Red haired, pink skinned puppet who answers to the name larry tell him Daddy loves him!!:smirk: