Very Brief Cameos: Your Picks for the New Muppet Movie

lilclerk

Reaction score
Oh I am all about a Ricky Gervais cameo. But I think he should be in everything, so... -shrug-

peyjenk

Reaction score
Someone mentioned Jerry Stiller... something that might be fun to see, actually, is (since all the Muppets have gone to do other things) for Fozzie to have a sitcom of his own, a la "Seinfeld" or "Ellen" and have Jerry Stiller play his father.
I like that!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's a shame the only time Jerry Stiller and the Muppets crossed paths was only for a Shalome Sesame Special about the Alph-Bet.

I once wrote an outline (years and years ago) with ben and Jerry Stiller as Muppet Show guest stars. Wonder if it's still around.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
You know I can see Jerry Stiller as Fozzie's uncle, as someone earlier mentioned it.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Choose: almost anyone...i have to many to name
but first choice

Greg the Bunny

SkipSkip:
Halle Berry - I can't Stand her...she makes every project about her and i just flat out hate her.

Drtooth

Reaction score
2 years later, change of heart... Tina Fey WOULD indeed rock.

But really... Neil Patrick Harris. There's no way that he can't be in the film, IMO... after all, he's one of the writer's co-stars in How I met your Mother. And he just KILLED on that episode of Sesame Street as the shoe fairy. Nothing funnier than that. If he was the villain, that would be coolness on so many levels.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Mike Rowe: He worked great with puppets, I mean, look at his sketch with Oscar the Grouch.

Craig Fergisan: He worked really well when Kermit, Fozzie and Pepe appeared on his show.

Jeff Dunham: Walter, Statler and Waldorf, Gonzo vs Peanut, Pepe vs Jose.

Colin Mochrie: He's basicly a muppet anyways.

Ryan Styles: If you have Colin, can't miss Ryan, right?

Adam Savage and Jamie Hynaman: They love explosions, the Muppets love explosions....

Jackie Chan: Just for lols.

Jim Carrey: I don't care what people think, if Jim Carrey could have a chance, he'd do it again he said, work with the muppets.

Weird Al: .... COME ON PEOPLE! HE FITS IN WITH THE MUPPETS SO DANG WELL!

Robbin Williams: Needs to come back, he was awesome on Sesame Street, so he'd work REAL well with the muppets.

Seth McFarlen: I know he ain't an actor, but he's weird enough.

Mike Nelson, Bill Cobert as Crow and Kevin Murphy as Tom Servo: Pigs in Space meets Sattelite of Love?

Drew Carrey: Another Carrey who would work well with the muppets. He interacted with Daffy Duck on the Drew Carrey show, and he couldn't even see what was happening. Imagine him with the Muppets.

If still around today, I'd like to see
Jim Varney: Ernest meets Kermit, yaknowwutimeanvern?
Scatman John: I can still see him and Floyd scattin something feirce.

Skips:

Any actor or Internet Celeberty that doesn't deserve there fame...FRED.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Adam Savage and Jamie Hynaman: They love explosions, the Muppets love explosions....
Muppets+Mythbusters=EPIC WIN...and lotsa explosions. :crazy:

Weird Al: .... COME ON PEOPLE! HE FITS IN WITH THE MUPPETS SO DANG WELL!
Yessssssss! If he were in the new movie, I'd be trying to reserve tickets right now. :wink::excited: