1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Very Merry Xmas Special...

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by fragglerockr, Nov 22, 2002.

1. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

OMG! I just saw the commercials for the Christmas Movie on my local NBC affiliate. I have to say it looks hilarious. Lots of slap-stick comedy and site gags. I can't wait. It looks like it will be great! Anyone else catch the previews yet?

Lee

Fragglerockr
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I watched Will and Grace all night JUST to see this commercial..unfortunately, to no avail... I HATE WILL AND GRACE!!!!!
  3. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Will & Grace...

I love Will & Grace but I gotta be honest...last night's episode was not all that funny. Friend's was much funnier...

Anyway, I saw the Muppet Commercial today during my lunch.

Later,

Lee
  4. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Yeah, Friends was awesome last night...."NO TIME FOR THE BUBBLE WRAP!!" :D
  5. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

"That's the kind of thing I would write on my Arm................Stupid Long Sleeves"
  6. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

'Pickup Grandma' at the airport'.....

Lee
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I know I'm gonna get smacked. I love Will and Grace, but watch CSI instead. I tend to like hour long dramas. :eek: I'm a traitor, I know. LOL!
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

One thing I could never understand. When Chandler broke all those dishes, why didn't he run for it?
  9. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Why didn't Monica hear it