Veterinarian's Hospital Action Figures

Funny Money

Reaction score
Hi gang- I just signed up for the forums, I have been a reader for about two years. A while ago, someone posted a couple of pics of the Veterinarian's Hospital prototype figures "work in progress" from the now defunct Palisades site. I can't find the pics anywhere. The nurse piggy comes up as a tiny thumbnail pic in google image search. Does anyone here still have those 3 pics in a photobucket folder, file, etc? Can you re-post them? Thanks for helping and I lok forward to finally helping out Muppet collectors here at MC. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You might be better served going to Ken Lilly's new website/forum Creatus Maximus and asking there.
Might yield better results there, and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Funny Money!! Welcome to this zany forum.

Sadly, I just went through a lot of my Muppet pics that I have saved on my hard drive, and I'm pretty sure I deleted those.

Should prolly do like The Count said and check out CMX.

Good Luck!
:smile:
Anthony

Funny Money

Reaction score
Thanks so much, those are great. I need to head over and sign up- Is that where everyone posts now?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Creatus Maximus? Yes, that's Ken Lilly's new company/site/forum.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yeah, if by everyone you mean most-everyone who used to post at the Palisades forum! We're all over there now to talk toys, Toys, TOYS!!!!!

:smile: