Vet's Hospital Beans

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think these look nice!

Now i need some help, i want to make a trade with someone. If someone can buy me these two sets and get me a free Kermit. They can keep the second Kermit... And ill either send the money or we can make a trade.

Anyone?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
"Vut de hey" is wrong with Rowlf's ears????

The funny thing is I'll probably end up getting them anyway, if I have the money...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I think these look nice!

I agree. I don't know if I want the EM set or the Vet's set more. They both are great, and I cannot wait for the PIS set!

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
when are the VH plushes going to be in stores? i can't wait to get them. are they the same size as the EM plushes?

they may not look that great in the picture, but i bet they are wonderful when you see them in person. pictures of the EM plushes didn't look that great, but you have to see them in person to appreciate just how cute they are. i love the Zoot especially.

what is the free Kermit promotion from? if i already purchased the EM gang, can i send in the UPC and receipt somewhere to get Kermit?

matt

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
These are alright. They aren't ugly, per say. Kermit is actually pretty cute, IMO :smile: