Vet's Hospital? Uncle Deadly? MT

casanovOz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a long time reader of the forum and I decided to join in and add my own 2 cents. I have three questions/ideas.

1. With Vet's Hospital, should they decide to make it, what if it came with Nurse Janice (because the odds are we won't see too many other versions of her) and also have it come with some kind of clip on costume or something for Rowlf and Piggy. This was we wouldn't have to buy yet another Rowlf (after nekkid one) and another Piggy. It would also free-up the line for new figures where they would have normally gone. what do you think?

2. Does anyone know where I can find movie clips or info on Uncle Deadly? I hear alot about him in this forum and I can't seem to remeber him from the Muppet show, Muppets tonight, or the movies.

3. I am surprised more people haven't said Seymoure from MT as a good figure, I know Pepe was the breakout character but they started off as a team and they were hillarious. Also, I don't think anyone mentioned Zippity. He wasn't a huge character on the show buyt he was like a hip-kermit and would make a sweet figure I think.

thanks in advance for answering my questions and hearing my ideas.
-Oz:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Count! Welcome to the madness known as muppetcentral.com! I'll try to answer your questions as best I can, but keep mind that these are to be considered in no way as scientifically correct.
1 There are a few ideas for variants of all three VH members. The thought of including scrubs for Rowlf and Piggy has been mentioned a couple of people here and there. Such a possibility might be a good move if it helps bring in two new characters' figures. On the other hand, having all three VH cast members in the lineup helps bring in smaller characters' figures into the mix.
2 As for Uncle Deadly, go over to kermitage.com and you'll find a good starter's infor bit and picture for him.
3 As for Seymour from MT, there are some people who have included him in their future wave schemes. Then again, as long as the line's selling, anything's possible.
Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Well...there's really not that much to Vet's Hospital as a set...

You know how reporter Kermit is coming with a mini playset with the Koozebanians?

Well, what is the focus of a Vet's Hospital set wasn't so much the set but the characters? Like a pack of Nurse Piggy, Nurse Janice, and Dr. Bob with stretcher and a few hospital-like machines? Makes more sense than releasing two individually carded figures and a figure with a playset.

casanovOz

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome count, and for the keritage.com website, there was alot of cool stuff on there.

misfitoys - I like your idea with the character packs and stretcher, cuz yeah I think an enire playset would be kinda dull

Hey, since I am new here I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can get a little picture to go by my name in the forum?

Anyone have any comments on Zippity? I thought that guy was ******

WiGgY

Reaction score
Has Ken said anything about a Vet's Hospital mini-playset? I think that would make the most sense. Things like the EM stage and the Swine Trek should be playsets and stuff like VH should really be mini-playsets. Dr. Bob could come with the background on like a carb board insert or a plastic one, nuse Piggy could come with that machine with the gas mask and stuff, and nurse Janice could come with the stretcher and maybe a 50 box of sleeping pills to fall on kermit's head :big_grin: . That's basically all Vet's hospital was, maybe throw that overhead light in with Dr. Bob. That would be perfect! I gotta go ask Ken! :big_grin:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Yeah, they did series 4 mostly as a "Pigs in Space" theme...I'm sure that the figures would be cool to release individually and come with a bunch of Vet's Hospital accessories!

p.s. WiGgY, we've GOT to get you an avatar!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I would like Janice,Piggy, or Doc Bob to come with a mini-playset and the idea of the outfits coming with it is great.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
LOL. NEVER! :big_grin:
Aw, c'mon!!

I'll make ya two so you can have one for here and for the Palisades Board! Tell me watcha want!

I disagree that the outfits should be separate...they reall call for new sculpts.

casanovOz

Reaction score
since it's a good idea for vet's....

we may be onto something here with the backstage or stage idea too. If it turns out that it's too expensive for those playsets then maybe there could be like a "stage-themed" series. with Robin coming with a bunch of backstage equiptment and maybe Kermit's desk, Sweetums with a backstage backdrop or something, and Nigel the conductor with additional amps, music stands, etc. Might be a good though, although I would REALLY love to see the stage in all its glory