VH1 Looking for an Obsessed Fraggle Collector

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You guys are such a bore.

Anyway, welcome VH1GIRL! Like Foz said, hope you get a chance to hang out around the forum! It's really a great place....

... at times.

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by vh1girl
HI...

I am doing reasearch for a new VH1 show about people who are obsessed with pop culture in a good way. I need to find one eccentric, enthusiastic person who is really into Fraggles....and they can prove it with an amazing collection, body of knowlege etc. If this is you or somebody you know please contact me here or at 212-333-0557! Thanks so much!

Rachel
researcher
I'm a pretty avid fraggle fan and I've got a pretty large collection of Fraggle Rock stuff if you're interested in hearing about it. I live in Columbus, Ohio. If you wanna know more, here's my email:

fraggle@columbus.rr.com

Nick:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
You guys are such a bore.
Don't you mean "boar"? Oh, and is that a fat joke??

Rachel is a very nice lady to talk to!!

F:cool:Z

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Rachel still hasnt replied.

If your here Rachel, could you email me again please?

Ive emailed you through this Forum and replied to your email.

see ya

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Hey if warrik can't do it im a die hard Fraggle rock Fan also, I have every episode taped from the 80's. I also have made a fraggle mix on my computer with my sound recorder and I have 3 cds with almost every song recorded from tv, each cd has 46 songs I also have home made Fraggle puppets (not verry good with out ostrich fethers) I have all the Hasbro Fraggles incuding boober in its origanal box! Oh and my lisence plat on my car says "FRAGLRK" Like I said I am obsessed with Fraggle Rock! :smirk: :excited:
I have A picture of me and my brother sitting on a chair when we were 2 infront of the tv and Fraggle Rock is on! Im just saying if warick cant do it than I will!
Thanks
Wembley Fraggle
(Tyler Curtis)
"We are the children of tomarrow"