1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: K is for Kindness (Sesame Street cast recording ft. Chris Jackson)

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

The cast sings yet another version of "K is for Kindness" with former Hamilton cast member and SST composer Chris Jackson. A surprising amount of characters make appearances here. You have your more major characters like Elmo, Abby, Cookie Monster, the Count, Rosita, Ernie and Telly. But there's also some minor characters there like Slimey, Ovejita, some honkers and a dinger and a few Anything Muppets. Plus human cast members Alan and Nina:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

He left Hamilton already? Wow, that was quick.

3. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I prefer Tori Kelly's version, but I like this video better.

4. Pig's Laundry

Yes, most of the original cast left after about a year. Even Lin Manual Miranda himself left the show. Such is the nature of broadway. Cast members come and leave shows all the time.

5. Pig's Laundry

One thing I don't understand though is, how come Big Bird wasn't in the video? We heard his voice very clearly, but we didn't actually see him. Matt Vogel was clearly available since he was playing The Count. Even if he wasn't available, it seems any performer could've doubled for him since he would've only appeared for a few seconds anyway.

6. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

Did you hear the voice of the count? cause i did not.

7. MikaelaMuppet

So is Hamilton all done then?

8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

No. That's what understudies are for....

9. MikaelaMuppet

Oops. Got confused. Sorry. :o