1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: Kermit confesses all to TV Guide

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Watch Kermit the Frog confess all in this great Q&A with TV Guide!

2. Stacey Riley

Stacey Riley New Member

*giggles* I have a big grin on my face. Love the Piggy ornament on Kermit's desk. Is she doing the splits?
  3. Borples

Borples Active Member

I love Kermit interviews. The world needs more of them. :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I also love the Piggy picture in the background so Kermit knows at all times Piggy is watching him. And I mean that literally. Lol But loved the interview! I also agree they should call them green-rays.

As for the Piggy figure on the desk no she is not doing the splits. The other leg is suppose to be tucked under her.
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I like the image of Kermit handling a chainsaw the best, hahaha.
  6. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I liked his little performance of Rainbow Connection. :)
  7. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

this is great and I also agree with kermit blu-rays should be renamed green-rays :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I don't know, but does Steve seem a little out of voice? It almost sounds like he has a sore throat and was straining to talk, especially in the Rainbow Connection bit.

Either way, I loved this. Very funny. :)
  9. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing Casey......and it almost sounds like his last lines about his singing are directed at the fact his voice is off.....
    Borples and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah. He couldn't hit any of the higher notes. But no need to dwell on the fact, I'm sure Steve just has a cold or something.
  11. Borples

Borples Active Member

I thought the same; he was a little hoarse. (and oh boy, there are just WAY too many possible jokes with hoarse/horse and a frog in the throat and probably other animal puns I'm not thinking of) I get that way pretty easily myself. I always wonder how performers, especially singers, manage to keep their voices clear.
  12. Stacey Riley

Stacey Riley New Member

Mind you hoarse or not, I could listen to Steve all day. I may have a crush on Mr Whitmire, especially his voice.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Give Steve a break he's been working hard lately.
    Oddly enough Kermit said in a radio interview last year that he had a man in his throat. Lol
  14. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the classic "man in my throat" joke. When did Kermit first use that? I seem to recall it being used back in 1996 when he was on the Tonight Show to promote MTI.