1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: Muppeteer Bruce Lanoil in new Jill Scott "Blessed" video

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Rocco, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Rocco

Rocco Member

Hi ho, it's me, Rocco. Check out the new JILL SCOTT video featuring Muppet performer Bruce Lanoil as Bruno the Weasel, and ME, Rocco, as well... Rocco. Enjoy!
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  2. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Rocco, that was excellent! Especially loved the shot at the end. :D
  3. Rocco

Rocco Member

of we did hours of hilarious footage that will never be seen. That is show biz.
  4. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Ah the proverbial cutting room floor. I say make your own blooper/outtake reel. I think I might know of a particular group of weirdos interested in those kinds of things. :crazy:
  5. Walter

Walter Active Member

That was great! Rocco is a star!!:)
    Lol...Muppet head bang. :ouch: :)
  6. Rocco

Rocco Member

I know, ever since the music video Rocco Muppet has become very particular about his M&M's and their segregation as well as getting rid of certain Lucky charms marshmallows. George Burns was right, "Show Business is a hideous ***** goddess."
    Walter likes this.