1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Oscarfan, Sep 28, 2012.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

A clip of the Swedish Chef making Poutine has been uploaded on Youtube.

2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

There are so many Montreal/Canadian jokes in this special. I love 'em! I'm happy to say I got all of them, since I live in that area.

3. Muppet fan 123

Is there a possible way to download this video? RealDownloader won't allow it.
    It says "This clip is not availiable to download from this site".
    HELP! This is the full show! I never came across this one before..

4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Finally, something that Canada can watch but other countries can't! *rejoices* We finally get our revenge! Just kidding of course. It is the comedy channel up here so that makes sense. Almost all of their videos have a little flag next to it meaning it's Canada-only content; their website only lets people who have Canadian IP addresses load that content.

5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Awesome, me too, I used to live there ^^;

I know, I tried my firefox add-on which always lets me save videos but it doesn't work with Comedy Network either. I think you'd have to use screen capture software, or plug your computer into your tv and use your VCR/DVD recorder to record what's playing.

6. Piggy The Frog

Piggy The Frog Well-Known Member

The Swedish chef has made a lot of questionable food over the years, yet he has a heart attack after one little bite of poutine! The gravy looked bad, though, so maybe that was the problem...

7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It's just congealed, needs to be heated up is all ;)

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

wish someone could upload this on american videos lol

9. Piggy The Frog

It looks more than congealed to me. I got the impression that it had gone bad or something.

10. Muppet fan 123

Piggy, have you tasted poutine before? It's basically french fries and six pounds of gravy.:crazy:
    It's the diet taker's worst nightmare....

11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Mmm had some just the other day. My dear old mum makes very awesome poutine as well. Funny note, you can always tell an anglophone and/or american by the way they say poutine :D

12. Piggy The Frog

I love poutine! I was just surprised at the Swedish Chef's reaction, that's all.
    True! It's not pouteen, it's poutine (sounds like tin).

FrackleFan2012 and MrsPepper like this.
  13. gonzo2

gonzo2 New Member

Thank you so much for this, I went to the show but missed it on TV and I've been looking for it ever since! Thanks for sharing the love ;)

14. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala can now be viewed on Hulu, as well as Dailymotion.

DrDientes and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  15. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

This is what The Muppets are all about, putting on a comedy variety show!;) If only they could have more live appearances like this more often...

The "Canada Is" number is downright hilarious and clever!! Kermit and Piggy's version of "Muskrat Love" is quite adorable! It sure is nice to see Statler and Waldorf heckle poor Fozzie in a setup like this again(and seeing Fozzie doing his comedy routine again after The Muppets (2011))!! It is so wonderful to see shots of the audience being in awe throughout the whole show as well!!:) Annnd finally their beautiful performance of Rainbow Connection almost had me in tears(I noticed Walter blew out a kiss to the audience! How sweet is that?:fanatic: Lol!).